Decisions of MMK Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of MMK approved of the following agenda for the General Shareholders' meeting:
1. Approval of the Company's 2010 annual report; annual financial statements, including statement of profit and losses; allocation of profit, including dividend payment (declaration), and losses for the financial year 2010
2. Approval of amended Charter of MMK
3. Election of members to the Company's Board of Directors
4. Approval of Individual Executive Body – OJSC MMK Executive Body. Transfer of authority of Individual Executive Body General Director of OJSC MMK under contract to a managing organization – Limited Liability Company MMK Managing Company
5. Election of members to the Company's Internal Audit Commission
6. Approval of the Company's Auditor
7. Approval of remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors
8. Approval of remuneration to the members of the Company's Internal Audit Commission
9. Approval of corporate documents regulating the functioning of MMK bodies: amended "Statute of MMK Board of Directors", amended "Statute of Internal Audit Commission"
10. Approval of interested party transactions
The list of persons entitled to participate in the General Shareholders' meeting of the Company's shareholders will be prepared on the basis of the Shareholders' Register as of business close April 04, 2011.
MMK is among the world's largest steel producers and is one of the leaders of Russia's steel industry. The company's operations in Russia include a large steel producing complex encompassing the entire production chain, from preparation of iron ore to downstream processing of rolled steel. MMK turns out a broad range of steel products with a predominant share of higher value added products. MMK realises MMK-Atakas project in Turkey with annual capacity of 2.3 mln tons of flat steel. In 2010 MMK Group produced 11.4 mln tons of crude steel and 10.4 mln tons of commercial steel products.
Investor Relations Department:
Evgeny Kovtunov, Head of IR
tel.: +7 (3519) 24-93-55
tel.: +7 495 662 3552 (ext. 6096)
tel.: +7 495 662 3552 (ext. 6044)
tel.: +7 3519 246303