Quality management system
In accordance with MMK Group’s development strategy (vision, mission
and strategic goal, priority areas of activity and key objectives) aimed at maintaining leadership among global peer steelmaking companies in terms of total shareholder return, MMK considers
the Quality Policy as the basis for its further development in accordance with the requirements and expectations of stakeholders (consumers, shareholders, employees, suppliers, partners, organizations, etc.).
The quality management system based on the process approach and risk-oriented thinking that complies with the requirements of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and STO Gazprom 9001 is the basic instrument for achieving this goal.
THE GOAL IS ACHIEVED BY SOLVING THE FOLLOWING TASKS
Creating an effective supplier selection and development system based on the principles of mutual benefit and continuous improvement.
- Refining the leadership qualities of the Company's top management, heads of structural units, owners of processes and individual lines of MMK business.
- Improving the quality of management.
Creating a favourable environment, contributing to the involvement of each employee in the process of continuous improvement of the product quality, systematic training of personnel in the field of quality.
Product quality planning at the stage of its development through the introduction of modern methods, technical design tools and advanced technologies.
- Managing the processes of creating products in accordance with the established requirements; product quality management in the production process.
- Ensuring product compliance with legal and consumer requirements.
Ensuring the effectiveness of quality improvement measures aimed at preventing unwanted risk effects, as well as taking into account the future needs and expectations of consumers.
Making decisions after receiving complete and reliable information.
- Ensuring continuous and comprehensive monitoring and analysis of external and internal factors affecting MMK's strategic decision-making.
- Systematic analysis of current and prospective customer requirements and expectations and objective assessment of customer satisfaction with MMK's products.
Ensuring control and continuous improvement of the quality management system at MMK and in MMK Group entities.