New transaction services made available for MMK shareholders
Company shareholders can remotely open an account, merge personal accounts, make changes to account information, close an account, write off and enroll securities, write off and enroll securities with the participation of the Central Depository, as well as order statements and certificates on their personal account.
To use this option, one must do the following:
Follow the link to the MMK shareholder's personal account at https://online.rostatus.ru/
1. Sel ect the "Shareholder" tab.
2. Sel ect "Log in through Sberbank."
3. Enter the login and password for the shareholder's Sberbank ID (the login and password used by the shareholder to enter the Sberbank Online service).
4. After passing the identification stage, the shareholder can perform operations in his/her personal account by selecting the "Services" tab.
5. After selecting a particular service, filling in the required fields and attaching scanned images of any documents necessary for the transaction, the shareholder can access the online payment page of the Registrar to complete the transaction (if the Registrar charges a fee for this service).
6. If the shareholder requested a confirmation of the transaction when filling in the required fields, a confirmation that the transaction was successful (or unsuccessful) will be sent to the shareholder in the register.
Access to the Personal Shareholder's Account is provided free of charge (the Registrar only charges a fee for certain transactions).
If the shareholder does not have access to Sberbank Online, a login and password can be obtained by clicking on the link: https://www.sberbank.ru/ru/person/dist_services/sberbankid
Additional information can be obtained fr om the representatives of JSC STATUS:
online chat: https://rostatus.ru
phone: +7 (495) 280-04-87
MMK is one of the world's largest steel producers and a leading Russian metals company. The company's operations in Russia include a large steel-producing unit encompassing the entire production chain, fr om the preparation of iron ore to downstream processing of rolled steel. MMK turns out a broad range of steel products with a predominant share of high-value-added products. In 2018, the company produced 12.7 mln tonnes of crude steel and 11.7 mln tonnes of commercial steel products. MMK Group had sales in 2018 of USD 8,214 mln and EBITDA of USD 2,418 mln.
tel.: +7 (499) 238-26-13
tel.: +7 (499) 238-26-13