01 June ‘21
MMK announces the AGM results
Based on the results of Q4 2020, dividends will be paid in the amount of RUB 0.945 (incl. tax) per share. Also dividends for the Q1 2021 will be paid in the amount of RUB 1.795 (incl. tax) per share. The Q4 2020 and Q1 2021 dividend record date was determined as 17 June 2021.
The AGM elected MMK's Board of Directors as follows:
- Victor Rashnikov;
- Pavel Shilyaev (CEO of MMK);
- Sergey Ushakov (Deputy Director for Sales at MMK);
- Andrei Eremin (Director for Economics at MMK);
- Olga Rashnikova.
- Valery Martsinovich (Strategic Director for European Fast-Growing Markets Cluster at Korn Ferry);
- Tav Morgan (Department Director at Baring Vostok Capital Partners Group Limited);
- Rashid Ismailov (President of VimpelCom);
- Olga Naumova (CEO at Eastern Retail Network LLC and CEO at LORUS SCM LLC).
- Mikhail Oseevskiy (President of Rostelecom).
The shareholders approved:
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit as MMK’s auditor;
- Remuneration and compensation paid to members of the Board of Directors during their performance of duties in 2021-2022 (RUB 120 million).